Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

What if I need money such as child support, or alimony, or some of the family assets at the beginning of the case?

You can go into court at the very beginning of the case (or at any other time) to ask for an immediate order of custody/visitation, alimony or child support, or an award of assets if there are extraordinary circumstances. This order could remain in effect until the final judgement in the case.

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email