Pricing for Online No Court Florida Divorce

Call 1-800-999-0119
No Matter Where You Live in Florida



    OPTION 1

    No Kids* $595 / Kids* $795

    Fast Uncontested Divorce
    No Matter Where You Live

    Click for Info


    OPTION 2

    When you cannot settle with your spouse

    41 Year Lawyer Experience

    Get Quote

    Here's a checklist of the most common issues in a Florida divorce.

    One party must be a Florida resident for at least the six month period immediately preceding the filing of the divorce petition.

    Custody of children. (the terms "custody" and "visitation" are no longer used in Florida, "Timesharing" is what needs to be determined, i.e. which days/nights does each parent get with the children)

    Whether there's going to be Shared Parental Responsibility. (i.e. both parents take part in the decisions affecting their minor children)

    Child support (including health insurance and day care expenses). Can be dependent on a number of factors including income of each party and how much time a parent spends with the children.

    Alimony (there are numerous types of alimony, such as bridge the gap, durational, lump sum, permanent, and rehabilitative. See the Alimony Section above for a more detailed explanation of each type.)

    Division of property acquired during marriage (including pension/401k type programs, and businesses) and division of debts. Note that the assets to divide would usually not include inherited property, property brought into the marriage by one spouse, or property acquired via a gift from a third party solely to one spouse. (even if such gift is during the marriage.) But one exception to this principle may be where the property has been put into both names.

    Disposition of marital home. (is the home going to be sold? is one party going to buy the other out? is one party going to get the home in return for other assets? is one party going to raise the minor children in the home?)

    Relocation issues (i.e. a parent wishing to permanently leave the area with the minor children.

    College expenses for children - Courts cannot order a party to pay for a child's college, but if the parties come to an agreement that one party is to provide such support, then the Court can enforce the agreement.

    Restoration of maiden name.

    Must be full financial disclosure of income, assets, liabilities and expenses by each party to the other. At a minimum under the rules each party needs to provide the other with a sworn financial affidavit. (except in simplified dissolutions) Also, a child support guidelines worksheet needs to be submitted to the Court where kids are involved.

    Issue of whether your spouse is in such superior financial shape compared to you such that your attorney fees should be paid by him/her. (assuming you can't afford the fees)

Contact Us
Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Invalid Input

Please let us know your email address.

Required Field

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Invalid Input

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email

Florida Divorce Attorney