Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

In Florida how can I see to it that my kids live with me the majority of the time?

What your’re talking about used to be called “custody” but now the issue is “timesharing”. (ie how much time the kids will spend with each parent)

The judge is going to decide timesharing based on the best interest of the kids. Witnesses can testify about a parties’ ability to care for the kids, and dedication and nurturing. But sometimes a party needs to have a witness tp show that the other party isn’t fit to care for the kids or spend appreciable time with them. Psychiatrists and Psychologists and other experts may need to talk to the kids and the parents to see what will be in the kids’s best interest, and report to the judge on that.

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email