Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

What can I do if my spouse in Florida refuses to pay child support or alimony as required by the Court

The support can be deducted out of the party’s paycheck and the party can be held in contempt of court for not paying support that is ordered by the Court. Also, a parties’ driver’s license or other licenses can be taken for not paying child support. And if a person is unemployed or underemployed and doesn’t pay support, the court can order the person to look for employment and enter a work or job training program.

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email