Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

Is there an age in Florida at which a child can decide which parent they want to reside with?

There’s no age at which a child has the right to decide. Often however a judge will listen to the wishes of a mature chld and consider those wishes. All the court cares about is the best interest of the children and not necessarily what the children want. Courts othen believe that there is little that they can do to force children to live with someone. (ie when the kids get older)

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email