Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

If I cannot locate my spouse will I still be able to get a Florida divorce?

You will be able to. You must conduct a good faith search for your spouse. (There are certainsteps you must take in this regard, like contacting the Department of Motor Vehicles and speaking with friends and family or contacting an employer or former employer who may know where your spouse is. Also, you must publish the case in an approved newspaper for four consective weeks in a certain manner You will get your divorce but won’t be able to get anything else (like alimony or an award of property) till your spouse is found and served with the Florida divorce papers.

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email