Statewide Uncontested Divorce Services
South Florida Contested and Uncontested Divorce

Click to Call

Mobile Tagline

How do I start a Florida Divorce?

If all residency requirements are met  we will file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage that states your position on timesharing with children, child support, distribution of property and debts, and alimony etc. Usually the other side has to be served with the Florida Divorce papers by a process server. There are then a number of procedures and court rules that will govern the case. The law also requires that you complete a “Children and Divorce” program if there are minor children.

Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

To ask the lawyer a free divorce question or get a case evaluation, submit your information below and we will respond shortly.

Click For Divorce Pricing

Please let us know your email address.

Zip Code(*)
Required Field

Invalid Input

Best Day / Time to Call?
Invalid Input

Please let us know your message.

(Type your questions into this box)

Check your spam filter if you don't see our response to your email