FloridaDivorce.com Email the Florida Divorce Attorney
The Basics Uncontested Divorce Contested Divorce Bottom Line
Fast Divorce FAQ & Checklist Why Use a Lawyer? Beware of Bargain Legal Work
Children Child Support Pricing Info Alimony Prenup Agreements
Paternity Choosing a Lawyer Lawyers & Fees Awarding Fees
Mediation Discovery After Divorce Domestic Violence
Required Class Document Preparation Free Forms Divorce Prep Worksheet
Email your questions... always free!

Florida Divorce Forms

Click Here to email your Florida divorce questions to attorney Gruskin for free.

On this site you will find a great deal of easy to understand information about Florida divorce (dissolution of marriage) and paternity matters. It was written by Arnie Gruskin, a thirty two year Florida licensed attorney who you may choose to contact for legal representation.

Simple Petition For Divorce  Settlement Agreement-no kids
Settlement Agreement-with kids Settlement-simple divorce
Petition to Modify custody or visitation Petition to Modify child Support
Petition to modify alimony Petition for Divorce-property but no kids
Petition for Divorce with no property or kids Petition for Divorce with kids
Motion to Deviate from Guidelines Motion for Temporary Support-no kids
Motion for Temporary Support with kids  Financial Affidavit (short)
Financial Affidavit (long)  Certificate of Compliance
Child Custody Affidavit Answer
Answer and Counter Petition, no kids or property Answer and Counter Petition, property and no kids
Answer and Counter Petition with kids

| Click to See Divorce Pricing Info |